Dutch Immigration Authorities

Is registration with the Dutch Immigration Authority compulsory?
Due to the right of free establishment for EU-citizens, there is no obligation to register with the immigration authorities.
What is the registration procedure for an EU-citizen moving to the Netherlands?
Once you are registered with the municipality, you should make an appointment with the IND (Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst) to get a so-called "EU-registratiesticker" (free of charge), if you want to stay in the Netherlands for more than 3 months and apply for public funds.
How do I register with the IND (Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst)?
You should call to make an appointment: 0900-1234561 (when calling from the Netherlands) or from any other country: +31 (0)20 8893045.
Which documents must be presented to the Dutch Immigration Authority (IND)?
Citizens of the European Union (nationals of an EU or EEA member state or Switzerland) can register for a stay lasting longer than 3 months as:
Where else can I find legally binding information on this topic?
Legally binding information regarding moving to the Netherlands, you can find at the following organizations, agencies and websites:

The weekly market (Koningin Julianaplein Vaals), Tuesdays from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (during summertime to 1.30 p.m.), is a crowd puller for many international visitors.